Most people choose orange juice as the choice of morning beverage.
What most people don’t choose is spilling orange juice and ruining their nice clothes.
But fear not, there may be a solution to your problems. Actually, there are a few.
Household cleaning solutions to get out juice stains:
- Baking soda
- Non-chlorine bleach
- White vinegar
- Lemon Juice
How to use solutions:
- Choose which solution you’d like to use. If the first one you try does not work, feel free to try the other solutions.
- Get a clean cloth or a sponge and apply the solution.
- Use the cloth(or sponge) with solution to blot the stain.
Start from the outside and work your way to the center so it is less likely to spread.
Do not wipe for that may also increase the risk of the stain spreading.
- Blot the stain until the stain does not wipe off any more.
- Wash the clothing item like you normally would.
- To be extra cautious, hang dry the clothes just in case the stain is still there.
Heat can make stains set in to the fabric.
If none theses things work, you are always welcome to visit the professionals at Vogue Cleaners!