At our dry cleaners in Mountain View, we often get asked this question.
Are you ever afraid to throw your jeans in the washer because it comes out a whole different color?
People like to wear jeans to school, work and to just hang out.
5 Tips for Longer-lasting Jeans
Well, here are some tips to help you worry less the next time your jeans needs some cleaning.
- Always make sure to wash clothes that are likely to bleed with cold water. Cold water is more gentle for the fabric and dye.
- Always turn the jeans inside out before wash.
- Make sure to use the gentle/delicate cycle on your washing machine.
- Hang dry jeans. Putting it hot temperature makes it more likely to fade in color and shrink.
- Adding white vinegar to the wash will also help retain the dye.
Best Jean Care Advice
But what’s the best way to reduce fading in your jeans? Water is the reason for dyes coming out of fabric, so dry clean them!
Dry clean jeans? You bet.
VISIT US @ VOGUE CLEANERS AND GET 20%OFF DRY CLEANING ON YOUR FIRST VISIT!